01/01/2022 – 31/12/2024
EQ Students- Developing students’ emotional intelligence
The main aim of the project is to boost EQ of children and adolescents by developing, testing and implementing a comprehensive system supporting development of EQ with active participation of primary and lower- secondary schools, parents, experts and project partners. It will also directly address the need for the educating community to raise an emotionally intelligent generation.
– Develop, test and implement a comprehensive system supporting development of emotional intelligence (EQ)of school-age children (6-15 years old) with active participation of primary and lower-secondary schools, parents, experts and project partners in the participating countries
– Increase capacity of school teachers, specialists for teaching children emotional intelligence
– Support parents in raising emotionally intelligent kids
– Protect the most vulnerable children from the impact of pandemic threating their growth and development
– Strengthen cross-sectoral cooperation (schools, partner organisations, stakeholders) across project countries in order to stir innovation in the education sector
– Promote inclusive education providing all primary and lower-secondary students with equal access to high-quality, free of charge services, diagnostic tool, activities, resources.
– Promote the development of the emotional intelligence components in national education systems
– Contribute to raising emotionally intelligent generations in the long-term perspective
- Model of working with a pupil aged 6-10 for development of emotional intelligence
- Model of working with a pupil aged 11-15 for development of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence assessment tool for a pupil aged 11-15
- A training Toolkit for teachers and parents on the development of Emotional intelligence of their students/children.
- Hybrid game for children 11-15
The project consortium consists of partners from Cyprus (COMCY and Olympion School), Poland (coordinator), Italy, Romania, and Greece.