Main aim of the project is the development of Women Business Angels (WBA) Networks in countries which have little or no experience in the field; Greece, Cyprus, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria.
The above aim is to be satisfied through various activities which are being implemented in all partner countries as well as at EU level:
- Identification of the success factors, the challenges and obstacles that women are facing to become business angels
- Implementation of a strategy and proposal of concrete measures to tackle these obstacles and increase the number of WBA in the regions of the consortium
- fostering the skills of the recruited WBAs through the delivery of training and mentoring programs
- increase the skills of women entrepreneurs in pitching and relevant business strategies through the delivery of training
- development of a blended training methodology (e-learning and classroom based environments)
The project is expected to derive an exceptional impact, both at National (partners) level as well as at EU level:
- Improvement of the access of women entrepreneurs to business angel funding
- Increase of the volume of investment of WBA to business of women entrepreneurs
- Improvement, through the use of training, of the skills of WBA to successfully engage in investments with WE
- Improvement, through the use of training of the skills of the WE on successful participation in pitching Events
- Improvement of the networking and contacts between WBAs and between WBAs, WE and important stakeholders
- Improvement of the understanding of the obstacles and challenges that have to be dealτ with for the development of the business angel funding in the target areas of the project.
Duration: 01/01/2017 - 31/12/2018