01.09.2022 – 31.08.2025
Digital and Open Education for Equality-based resilience – DOEER
The project DOEER promotes building more inclusive higher education systems through a multilevel approach to equality, to the scope of achieving improvement for individuals, society and economy. Equality-based resilience by tackling forms of discrimination, both in Higher Education and workplace, through dedicated digital learning and tools supporting tackling discriminating factors, through close cooperation of HEs and business. The project intends contributing to make societies more resilient, more competitive and efficient, but also stronger, supporting the participating six European countries to return as quickly as possible to a state of equilibrium.
The project DOOER addresses directly these interconnected objectives, implementing an action that will foster the digital transformation in HE joining efforts of European Universities and the world of work, to the scope of delivering not only a vision, but effective learning and tools that will lead to putting in place equality-based processes, whilst improving the digital skills in education.
- Ensure quality of results
- Support HE students’ achievement of competencies
- Create and test the DOEER MOOC
- Put in place long term exploitation of the project results
Professors/educators/trainers in the project HEI and Institutes.
Students in any discipline in the HEI and Institutes in the project countries.
Stakeholders in the employment and business areas in any sector in the project countries, such as: executives/managers, professionals managing workers/employees (directors of HR/production departments in SMEs, large industries and authorities), headhunters and talent scouts, officers of employment agencies and employment policy makers.
- Job seekers, including people who lost their job during the pandemic (especially women), migrants, underemployed.
Worst/best practice on (in)equalities
OER DOEER online course on equality-based practice (DOEER MOOC)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI NAPOLI FEDERICO II – Italy
- ESTUDIOS UNIVERSITARIOS Y SUPERIORES DE ANDALUCIA SL – Spain
- SCOALA NATIONALA DE STUDII POLITICE SI ADMINISTRATIVE – Romania
- UNIVERZITA KOMENSKEHO V BRATISLAVE – Slovakia
- F.C.D.C. CENTRE FOR COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT CYPRUS – Cyprus
- Zavod Novi turizem – Slovenia
- JANUS S.R.L. – Italy