The i-Learn4health project is an Eramus+ project that aims to help teachers in primary schools to provide health education to children 6-12 years old. Teachers will be trained not only in theoretical aspects, but mainly in how to apply in practice the DGBL method, by using the Digital Educational Games which will be developed by the project partners.
i-Learn4health is an innovative project which will upgrade the quality (as well as content) of the offered services in primary schools. Furthermore, schoolteachers & rest of staff will be equipped with the knowledge &competencies, to educate children in public health.
The main objectives of the projects are to:
- Enable the teachers (and children) to develop a scientific point of view of health with reference to traditional and modern concept of health
- Enable teachers to provide high quality health instruction and utiliazation of curricula that reflect the characteristics of effective health education
- Promote Digital Game-Based Learning (DGBL) in primary schools
- Teachers& Head teachers in Primary Schools
- Teachers responsible for health & safety in primary schools
- Children 6-12 years old & their parents
- Primary schools’ teacher’ network & organisations
- Experts/ professionals in DGBL
- Experts/ professionals in children education
- Training institution
- Parenting network & organisations
- Organisations promoting health education
- Organisation for children education
- Public & private educational &health authorities& stakeholders
1. Electronic Diagnostic Tool for diagnosis of the factors that influence students’ effectiveness of knowledge acquisition in DGBL
2. Digital Educational Games for health promotion and health education in primary schools.
3. Online Training Program in Health Promotion and health Education through DGBL.
The project consortium consists of 8 partners from 5 European countries: Greece (Coordinator), Cyprus (COMCY & Ayia Nara Primary school), Poland, Romania, Spain.
Duration: 01/11/2021 - 31/10/2024