01/09/2019 – 31/05/2022
E-learning platform for up-skilling in fund-raising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO management- e-PATTERNS
The E-learning platform for up-skilling in fund-raising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO management- e-PATTERNS project aims to up-re-skill adult SNGOs practitioners (30+ years old) on supporting their work in fund-raising and development of ICT skills through new technologies.
Main Outputs of the project:
- A step-by-step framework on fund-raising & digital financial literacy;
- A training material for small NGOs leaders/fund-raisers/practitioners;
- A training toolbox & guidelines for small NGO operators;
- A self-assessment tool to analyse the status of digital skills/practices within a non-profit organisation;
- The e-PATTERNS e-learning platform.
The project consortium is composed by six partners from six countries. Along with COMCY (Cyprus), the rest of the partners come from Finland, Greece, Italy, Germany and Spain.